Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Reply To:

• Hannah Apricot Eckberg

Administrator
    June 3, 2019 at 1:16 am

Hello everyone – sorry for the short notice, but there’s something I whipped together last minute that I’d like to invite you all to tomorrow morning. There will be a small zoom webinar between me and Raymond Orenda of Organic Food Kenya. They are doing permaculture as a way of empowering marginalized people in their community and elevating them to repair their communities. Hoping to get some great inspiration and insights from their work in places where these skills are catching on as tools for survival and community-building.

It’s at 9AM tomorrow (our time) and if you can take a look, please do. This is the premiere in a series of similar talks – further ones will probably be better timed and have more pomp and circumstance behind them.

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dx5uJr7xQc22yUhWOSacYw?fbclid=IwAR0OKyyRjcHft_vxOlQcJf7pJDro7BXpELB2JT6NKyOlMWp3k67DCrp3IJc

Thanks for checking it out!

There will be a live stream of this that turns into an archive afterward – I will update this location with the link – but it would be awesome to see how many people we can get registered for this