Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Reply To:

• Hannah Apricot Eckberg

Administrator
    May 24, 2019 at 10:11 pm

David Pike asked about “Wondering where I might find the video of the Council of Elders in Hawaii that was featured at the GERC?”, if was up on our GERC YouTube channel yet. So I emailed Kelly Kelsey and she sent us to https://www.wisdomweavers.world/ . I am so inspired by the message of the Vision on the home page, I must copy it here:

The Vision
    Inspired by the vision of Alaskan Unangan traditional and environmental leader, Ilarion (Kuuyux) Merculieff, invitations were sent out to gather Elders from the four directions to sit in council and hold ceremonies for the purpose of deep listening to the wisdom streams that were ready to be shared. Over ten thousand years ago, Elders at that time knew that a great imbalance was coming, so the original instructions of how to live in harmony as one Earth family were partially hidden by a wave of forgetting to keep them safe. Each group of people had enough wisdom to survive and continue on, but no one people had all of the knowledge once available to them.
    It is time NOW, many Elders from around the world agree, to reweave the original instructions by coming together and sharing their unique cultural ways that are each a piece in the puzzle with much overlapping wisdom. With Earth’s living systems being stressed and dishonored in new extremes, we must come together to weave a new story and new awakened presence as one Earth family in harmony with all of our relations, if human beings are to continue on this Earth.
    We invite you to explore a new way of living, being guided by our hearts, with each and every unique heart beating together in the great song of creation.